In line with the University’s endeavour to promote mental health and wellbeing among the student community, the Wellbeing Services was set up to meet the emotional and psychological needs of the students.
The Wellbeing Services provide the following services to the SUTD community:
- Professional counselling service at no charge for students who are currently enrolled at SUTD
- Consultation to the SUTD community, and the next-of-kin of students who may have concerns over a student’s behaviour;
- Self-help psycho-educational resources for students
- Talks, workshops and training for the University community to promote the development of personal growth, life skills and mental health and wellbeing
- Support to critical incidents involving students who may need immediate psychological or medical care.