- This event has passed.
Dementia: What it Means to Care?
September 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
In conjunction with World Alzheimer’s Month & World Mental Health Day, PWF, TBM and SMHFF have organised 4 events on dementia & young caregivers.
These events aim to raise awareness of young caregivers, and provide them with support activities & resources.
- When Mirrors Had Meaning by Yuga J Vardhan
- But The Heart by Cheryl Ng Wan Ting & Wong Wen Hui
- Kelvin Lee, Manager, Caregiver Support, TOUCH Community Services
- Cheryl Ng, 21, lived with her grandmother with dementia when she was 8 and now her grandfather
- Theresa Wang, Assistant Director, Targeted Interventions, SHINE Children & Youth Services